HAve Faith

HAve Faith

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Silence Speaks Volumes

It's been awhile since I've blogged.  Honestly, I just haven't had much to say.  God's been speaking to me about the value of silence.  Of resting in His control.  Of trusting in Him and not always having to voice an opinion.

I've blogged before about my frustration of social media taking over every quiet space of life.  The voices of these sometimes useful sources sometimes completely overwhelm me.  It's just to much.  Silence speaks volumes.  It speaks of trusting Christ in the face of religious and social persecution.  It speaks of rest and belief that HE is in control.

I'm learning that when I do speak, it needs to be in the RIGHT setting and at the RIGHT time, or it's just noise.  And oh, the peace that comes from just turning off all the "voices" that over-power His still small voice!


                                                                                --Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment